- Length: 1 m
- Transmission rate up to 480Mbps.
- Nylon braided for extra strength and security.
- Durable MAGNETIC DASH CHARGING and DATA sync compatible.
- Also MAGNETIC WARP CHARGER compatible + data sync.
- VOOC 3.0
- Fast charging using QUALCOMM Quick Charge 2.0 and Quick Charge 3.0 compatible.
- Lightning symbol soft blue led indicator – ideal for finding the end of the magnetic cable in all lighting.
- Interchangeable connectors – Buy 1 magnetic cable with multiple connectors if necessary (3 in 1 / 2 in 1).
- USB Type-C (OnePlus Warp and Dash charge), Micro and Lightning magnetic connectors. These tips function as dust plugs when inserted into your device.
- Blind insertion because of strong enhanced magnet connection.
- Capable of 40W fast charge.
- Safer & More Durable – the thickened cores increase the conduction area and easily carry 5A current.
We recommend purchasing TWO magnetic cables. One for the car and one for the home, to avoid having to switch between your old cable (which means you have to remove the magnetic tip).
Tired of accidents, frayed cables, and shortages, damaged or dusty ports… If you’re like most people, you probably didn’t know there’s an inexpensive yet effective solution to all these problems…
Braided Magnetic USB Charging Cables!
Why use a magnetic charger USB cable?
Interested in wireless charging but find it inconvenient to use your phone when doing so? Or have you had to pay for the dreaded port repair because of a strained charging port?
No more damaged ports as our magnetic cables disconnect automatically on angled pressure thanks to this simple yet innovative magnetic design, and our braided shielding provides extra durability and protection.
Does warp charge work with other magnetic cables?
A warp or dash charge compatible magnetic charger needs to support a high amperage and also be USB Type-C. Warp charging requires 5 amps or more. When purchasing cables check that the technology ( dash charge / warp charge ) needed is supported. You must also have the appropriate warp or dash charging block.
Is it necessary to use a warp charger or dash charger block with the cable?
The charging block provides the current and voltage passing through the cable. If you use a lower power charging block your device will charge slower but it will still charge.
In other words to achieve full speed charging you need the correct warp charge block and the cable to match.
I bought a Volta cable and it did not fast charge my device?
This is not a Volta magnetic cable. We match our cables and their capabilities very carefully in our item description. Contact us if unclear.
Other Supported Devices
Supports Huawei SCP (Huawei fast-charging protocols).
The Samsung Note devices listed below are also supported ( Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 9)
Samsung A series phones (A50, A70, A80, A90).
For other Samsung devices use this adaptive fast charging cable instead.
If your device is not listed here contact us and we will respond within 24 hours with which cable is best for you.