Are you interested in wireless charging but find it inconvenient to use your phone when doing so? Or have you had to pay for the dreaded port repair because of a strained charging port?
Tired of accidents, frayed cables, and shortages, damaged or dusty ports… If you’re like most people, you probably didn’t know there is an inexpensive yet effective solution to all these problems…
Braided Magnetic Charging Cables
- Length 1m
- Nylon braided for extra strength and security.
- Automatic charging port dust plug to keep your device clean.
- Soft blue light making the cable easier to find during the night.
- High-Quality Nylon braided USB magnetic charger cable.
- Made of high-quality copper to reduce resistance and increase charging speed and current.
- A strong magnetic USB cable connection automatically snaps to the magnetic tip when in close proximity.
- For fast charging, these magnetic USB charging cables need to be paired with your own fast charger ( most likely the charger that came with your device ).
- Quick Charge 3.0 with a magnetic charger.
- Samsung adaptive fast charging magnetic cable – 3A – 10V
- Magnetic Connectors for
- Magnetic Micro adapter / tip
- Magnetic Type-C adapter / tip
- Magnetic charger for iPhone
Magnetic Charging Cable Pros and Cons
See the video above for a demonstration.
No more damaged ports as our magnetic USB cables disconnect automatically from the magnetic tip on angled pressure thanks to this simple yet innovative magnetic design, and our braided shielding provides extra durability and protection.
Supported technologies are fast charging 15W, 18W. Magnetic charging with Samsung Adaptive Fast Charge.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These magnetic USB cables are USB Type-A to your device end (Type-C, Micro USB, iPhone). And not USB-C to your device. Make sure your charger supports the standard Type-A USB connection before purchasing.
Pros of using a Magnetic Charging Cable?
- Protects your charging port from wear and tear.
- Protects your charger from wear and tear.
- Stops dust and other debris from entering your device.
- Quick connection when driving or in the dark.
- Cables are generally braided to provide higher quality than standard.
Cons of using a Magnetic Charging Cable?
- A magnetic charging cable disconnects under too much pressure.
- If you are using the cable for something that requires a steady connection such as transferring files over USB. Knocking over your device can cause it to disconnect and stop the transfer. Even though it may have saved your charging port.
- These types of cable can be a bit more expensive than a standard USB cable.
- If not used correctly or stored correctly you might lose the magnetic end or forget about it. This, however, is unlikely as we recommend you keep the magnetic connector in your device. Anything else defeats the purpose.
Also, see the video and image above.
Will a magnetic charger affect my GPS?
No, it will not. Your GPS and google maps or any other direction app will work flawlessly.
Do I need to remove the magnetic end from my device?
Ideally, you should never have to remove the plug from the inside of your device. We recommend also purchasing two cables. One for the car and the other for the house. That way you don’t have to move around the cables much either.
Will the magnet damage my phone?
No, it will not. Your phone speaker also uses a magnet. Magnets of this strength will in no way harm your device.
Other devices will work but might not charge as fast as their full capacity for example the One plus 7 pro will charge because its warp charging technology is not supported you will need this model cable instead.
If your device is not listed here contact us and we will respond within 24 hours with which cable is best for you.